Your vote is your voice! Are you registered to vote?
Need to check if your voter registration information is correct? Click here to register.
By what date do I need to be registered to vote?
It’s important to register and exercise our right to vote Seawolves! It is best if you can register before October 19, 2020 in order to receive your ballot in the mail, but you are allowed to register up until, or on election day in the county where you are living if you go to the county elections office or a Vote Center. Find election offices within your area by checking out the Same Day Voter Registration website.
How & Where to Vote
Find out where to vote, how to vote, how to vote early and how to vote by mail.
Due to COVID-19, ALL registered voters will receive a ballot to vote by mail for the Nov. 3rd election. There are also options to vote in person at early vote centers, your county election office, or on Election Day at polling locations. Click here for the state's guide to the 2020 General Election.
If you are voting by mail, here are somethings to remember:
- Use the return envelope provided to you and make sure to seal your ballot!
- You can drop off your ballot to your nearest mailbox, a County’s election office or ballot drop off area.
- You do not need a return postage to mail out your ballot.
Want to track your Ballot?
You can take advantage of the California Ballot Tracker where you can get updates about your ballot. These updates can inform you when your ballot has been mailed, received and counted.
Visit the links below to learn more about voter registration and information:
- California Voter Guide
- Text of Proposed Laws on the ballot
- How to Vote by Mail in California video
- SSU's Election Resource Center