Looking for an opportunity to get involved while also having a great on campus job? Working for Associated Students is a great way to gain meaningful experience in a largely student run organization. Open positions are posted below. Questions? Contact Erik Dickson at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please send application materials including a resume and cover letter to email@example.com
First review of materials will begin on Tuesday, November 30th.
Student Hourly Positions
- Accounting Assistant for Associated Students - Business Office: Click here to apply
- The Living Room Coordinator - JUMP: Click here to apply
- Lobo's Pantry Coordinator - JUMP: Click here to apply
- Basic Needs Initiatives Program Assistant - JUMP: Click here to apply
Full Time Professional Positions
- Business Office Specialist
- Click here for position description